This is the teacher's guide for the kindergarten workbook, Letters and Numbers for Me.
- Our teacher's guides give you the latest resources and strategies for teaching handwriting in only 15 minutes per day.
- Lessons align with the Common Core State Standards
- Technology links for lesson extensions and support
- Home links to facilitate school-to-home connection
- Video links to demonstrate lessons and activities
- Cross-curricular connections
- More to Learn to extend each lesson
- Extended teaching guidelines to incorporate handwriting all year
- ELL and support strategies provide suggestions to modify or reinforce a lesson
With these tools, you'll have everything you need to help children master handwriting, build confidence, and write automatically, without thinking about how to form their letters.
Download Sample Pages
If you are a Handwriting Without Tears K-4 customer, for every 25 student workbooks purchased for NEW classrooms, you are eligible for a free corresponding teacher's guide or a free 1-year subscription to the electronic teacher's guide.