Explore Our Workshop Topics
Pre-K Readiness And Writing
Pre-K Literacy And Math
Find out about the benefits of attending our hands-on training, learn who attends, and get helpful letter templates.
Register for any workshop online with code WEB1016W and get $10 off.
Need more reasons to attend? Check out our e-catalog for additional information and savings.
- January 20, 2017: Los Angeles/Orange County, CA
- January 20-21, 2017: Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
- January 27, 2017: Washington, DC
- January 27-28, 2017: San Diego, CA
- January 27-28, 2017: San Jose, CA
- January 27-28, 2017: Toronto, Ontario
- January 29, 2017: Boston/Newton, MA
- February 3, 2017: Atlanta, GA
- February 3-4, 2017: Detroit, MI
- February 3-4, 2017: New Orleans, LA
You can sponsor a training workshop for your school, district, or organization.
Workshops are easy to organize and cost-effective. An experienced workshop coordinator will guide you through the planning process. We will send a Certified National Workshop Presenter to lead your interactive workshop session - and to address your group's specific needs.Contact us for more information or call 402-492-2766 →
- Flexible scheduling
- Full and half-day workshops
- Week or weekend options
- Affordable and efficient
- Discounts based on purchases
- Group enthusiasm
- Customized to your organization's goals
- Certificates of attendance and contact hours